Monthly Archives: November 2018
MNG is driven to help our healthcare partners, patients, and families find the answers they need when it comes to a diagnosis. MNG has solutions allowing economical reflex options to further investigate negative or inconclusive results.
MNG Variant Investigation Program (MNG VIP™)
No-cost familial testing for qualifying variants found in NGS and single gene testing performed at MNG.
- VUS interpretation or identifying de novo variants in the proband
- Applies to both single nucleotide or copy number variants
- Results provided through an updated proband report
Negative Panel Reflex to MNG Exome™ Options
NGS panels are useful diagnostic tools, but they fail to identify the cause of disease in a significant percentage of cases. When further testing is required, MNG makes it easy to add WES to the existing proband sample.
- MNG Panel Negative reflex to MNG Exome™ Proband Only – $1,995
- MNG Panel Negative reflex to MNG Exome™ Trio – $2,995
MNG Exome™ Reassessment
Complete data re-evaluation, not just classification updates to previously reported variants, including copy number changes and newly identified variants.
- No-cost reassessment once per year
- Eligible 6 months after report date
- Applies to previous and future MNG Exome™ tests
Negative MNG Exome™ Reflex Options
Whole Exome Sequencing can provide a genetic diagnosis for about 25% of patients, leaving a large portion of those tested with inconclusive results. Whole Genome Sequencing allows assessment of noncoding genomic regions, while transcriptome analysis, applied along with MNG Exome™ or MNGenome® testing allows for functional assessment of variants affecting regulatory regions.
- MNG Transcriptome™
- Gene-Specific RNA seq – $845
- Full Transcriptome – $1,485
- Proband – $4,400
- Trio- $6,900